Dear DNPW Members,
From this day forward we will no longer be using the www.nativeplantworkshop.ning.com website. As you know, I am changing our hub from Ning to our own social website (using Buddypress). Apparently our Ning site (this one) is going to expire tomorrow. I don't know what will happen, and whether it will function any more, but regardless PLEASE DO NOT USE IT!
- If you want to salvage any of your writings or photographs from the Ning website, do it now.
- If you wish to be a part of the Native Plant Workshop online, please visit www.nativeplantworkshop.com and register (become a member). When registering, be sure and click on the Native Plant Workshop Members Group box. This will be used to send you notifications of upcoming meetings.
- When registering, please list your favorite native plant as Coontie, this will help me figure out who is and isn't spam. You can change it later on.
- After you register, an account verification email will be sent to your email address, be sure and click on the link in the email to finalize your registration.
- I am still figuring things out, right now you can join, but cannot post photos. If any of you are adept at websites, or buddypress, or have younger minds which are naturally good at this stuff, please contact me if you wish to help.
- If you have trouble registering, let me know, and I can try and walk you through it.